- Handmade in the USA from only the finest sustainably harvested woods.
- Precisely detailed woodworking using unique wood grain to make each bookmark one of a kind.
- Hand selected hardwoods are chosen for a naturally beautiful look and feel. Complimentary toned wood variations are used along both sides to accent the design and fine craftsmanship.
- Brilliantly colored non fading high quality printing of our original design.
- Hand selected woods for a beautiful look and feel.
- The perfect gift for students, teachers, and readers of all ages, easily fits inside a card or book.
The brilliant color image is printed directly on the wood bookmark using a very durable non fading UV ink. A green suede tassel is added as a finishing touch, and to help keep your book page well marked. This is the perfect bookmark for all readers and nature lovers.
There’s nothing quite like holding a book in your hands and turning the pages. Whether it’s a cookbook, a map, an old classic novel, a new favorite mystery, or an instruction manual, we want you to enjoy what you’re reading. Our unique bookmarks are made to create a more intimate, personalized reading experience. We hope our creative selection inspires a continued love for the printed word.
Craftsmanship and Stewardship Make the Difference
Nestled in a hundred-acre forest of lush, green ferns and towering fir and cedar trees, Mitercraft is a company truly inspired by its surroundings. Using only hand-selected, sustainably harvested wood, we celebrate its natural beauty by hand-making products that allow the glory to be showcased. Our passion leads us to design unique bookmarks with pride that only comes from a handcrafted process.
We’re excited to be a part of the resurgence of makers and old-world craftsmanship. We’ve been handcrafting our bookmarks with the same multi-step work process since 1991. Technology may come and go, and it certainly helps enhance our products, but there is no substitute for good, old-fashioned woodworking that produces heirloom quality products. Our complex production steps include precision cutting, laminating, shaping, sanding, polishing, finishing, laser engraving, drilling, and tasseling.
Our love and respect for the environment and the extraordinary surroundings in which we live guides our workplace practices. We take care to recycle leftover pieces into other products, making each a unique work of art. When a piece is ready to be shipped we hand prepare it, sealing it in a clear, protective sleeve with artist information. What arrives at your doorstep is a creative, handmade, thoughtfully crafted product from start to finish.