- Handmade in the USA from only the finest sustainably harvested woods.
- Precisely detailed woodworking using unique wood grain makes each bookmark one of a kind.
- High quality laser engraved image of famous Hollywood actress Marilyn Monroe, along with her name and signature adapted from public domain image found on Wikimedia Commons website.
- Hand selected hardwoods are chosen for a naturally beautiful look and feel. Complimentary toned wood variations are used along both sides to accent the design and fine craftsmanship.
- The perfect gift for readers, scholars, and woodworking enthusiasts. Easily fits inside a card or book.
Handmade from the finest high grade hand-selected sustainable hardwoods. Made in the USA, this bookmark features beautiful natural grain cherry in the center, bordered along both sides by intricately accented inlays made from a variety of wood combinations. The back side is left blank to enjoy the beauty of the natural wood and craftsmanship. The back of the bookmark is also a good space to add an optional personalized message. To help keep your page well marked and give this heirloom quality bookmark a finishing touch, a blonde rope tassel is added. This is the perfect bookmark for all readers!
There’s nothing quite like holding a book in your hands and turning the pages. Whether it’s a cookbook, a map, an old classic novel, a new favorite mystery, or an instruction manual, we want you to enjoy what you’re reading. Our unique bookmarks are made to create a more intimate, personalized reading experience. We hope our creative selection inspires a continued love for the printed word.
Craftsmanship and Stewardship Make the Difference
Nestled in a hundred-acre forest of lush, green ferns and towering fir and cedar trees, Mitercraft is a company truly inspired by its surroundings. Using only hand-selected, sustainably harvested wood, we celebrate its natural beauty by hand-making products that allow the glory to be showcased. Our passion leads us to design unique bookmarks with pride that only comes from a handcrafted process.
We’re excited to be a part of the resurgence of makers and old-world craftsmanship. We’ve been handcrafting our bookmarks with the same multi-step work process since 1991. Technology may come and go, and it certainly helps enhance our products, but there is no substitute for good, old-fashioned woodworking that produces heirloom quality products. Our complex production steps include precision cutting, laminating, shaping, sanding, polishing, finishing, laser engraving, drilling, and tasseling.
Our love and respect for the environment and the extraordinary surroundings in which we live guides our workplace practices. We take care to recycle leftover pieces into other products, making each a unique work of art. When a piece is ready to be shipped we hand prepare it, sealing it in a clear, protective sleeve with artist information. What arrives at your doorstep is a creative, handmade, thoughtfully crafted product from start to finish.