- A Top Quality Bookmark: Made by Hand in the United States by experienced woodworkers. Our quality is in the details. We have spent more than 20 years perfecting our own 25 step process to make our wooden bookmakers. We are strict and meticulous from start to finish. From designing the art, building the unique inlay strips, rounding and smoothing the corners, each wood bookmark is made to look and feel beautiful.
- Gifting and Personalizing: Gifting is made easy with our numerous designs to choose from. Whether you're shopping for a cheerful, meaningful, whimsical or inspirational design or quote, we are happy to offer a special bookmark for every reader, especially that hard to shop for woman, man, child, grandparent or coworker who already has everything. Plus we've made it easy to make your thoughtful gift even more personal with our customized bookmark option.
- The Perfect Thickness: Years of woodworking knowledge along with listening to our customers has led us to make our bookmarks the perfect thickness. Booklovers can use and enjoy their bookmarks without ever harming their favorite books.
- Well Packaged: Each Mitercraft wooden bookmark comes with information on how and where it was made adding to the USA handmade value and quality. The bookmarker and information card are both well packaged in a protective sleeve and sturdy box. We ship our bookmarks in a durable box that can be gift wrapped or reused for mailing.
- A small piece of affordable art handmade with pride in the USA is what you get when ordering one of our classy wooden bookmarks. When purchasing a Mitercraft bookmark you are getting an exquisitely crafted wood product made and shipped with care from the United States.
Handmade from the finest high grade hand-selected sustainably harvested hardwoods. This distinctive bookmark features beautiful natural grain maple in the center, bordered along both sides by intricately accented inlays made from a variety of hardwood combinations including; walnut, maple, rosewood, and other eco-friendly domestic and exotic natural woods. The complimenting inlay and border woods will vary from one bookmark to the next.
All of our wood bookmarks are 100% handmade in Washington state using our own 25 step handcrafted woodworking process that produces heirloom quality results without waste. We have great respect and stewardship for the trees we use, taking care to recycle any leftover pieces into the next product, adding even more organic value to our small pieces of art. Our complex production steps include precision cutting, laminating, shaping, sanding, polishing, finishing, color UV printing directly on the wood of an original high resolution photograph by Mike DeCesare ©2016 All Rights Reserved. This photograph of this little flying critter was taken at Salt River Pass, Wyoming and leaves the accent inlay strip showing.
Each bookmark is placed in a sealed clear protective sleeve with an artist information card that explains a little about our high quality and unique designs that are all made in the USA. The back side of the wood bookmark remains blank to show the un-stained naturally beautiful raw wood grain. The dominant center eastern hard rock maple wood grain adds nicely to this butterfly photo. As a finishing touch, we add a color coordinated gold colored rope tassel.
This is a classy and distinguishing bookmark suited for many occasions where a gift is required. From a wedding gift to a favorite teacher, co-workers, graduations and students or paired with a book, in a greeting card as a thank you or as a birthday present. Most of our bookmarks can be personalized making them even more original and unique!