- Handmade in the USA from only the finest sustainably harvested woods.
- Precisely detailed woodworking using unique wood grain to make each bookmark one of a kind.
- Hand selected hardwoods are chosen for a naturally beautiful look and feel. Complimentary toned wood variations are used along both sides to accent the design and fine craftsmanship.
- High quality laser engraved quote by Anne Frank about personal character.
- The perfect gift for students, teachers, and readers of all ages, easily fits inside a card or book.
Mitercraft Wood Bookmarks Hand Made in America - Functional Art for Your Favorite Books - Anne Frank quote about personal character
Handmade from the finest high grade hand-selected sustainable hardwoods. This bookmark features beautiful natural grain cherry in the center, bordered along both sides by intricately accented inlays made from a variety of wood combinations. This important message about self responsibility and character by Anne Frank is engraved on the front while the back is left blank showing the beautiful wood grain. A gold color rope tassel is added as a finishing touch, and to help keep your book page well marked. This bookmark is a great inspiring gift.
Craftsmanship and Stewardship Make the Difference
Nestled in a hundred-acre forest of lush, green ferns and towering fir and cedar trees, Mitercraft is a company truly inspired by its surroundings. Using only hand-selected, sustainably harvested wood, we celebrate its natural beauty by hand-making products that allow the glory to be showcased. Our passion leads us to design unique bookmarks with pride that only comes from a handcrafted process.
We’re excited to be a part of the resurgence of makers and old-world craftsmanship. We’ve been handcrafting our bookmarks with the same multi-step work process since 1991. Technology may come and go, and it certainly helps enhance our products, but there is no substitute for good, old-fashioned woodworking that produces heirloom quality products. Our complex production steps include precision cutting, laminating, shaping, sanding, polishing, finishing, laser engraving, drilling, and tasseling.
Our love and respect for the environment and the extraordinary surroundings in which we live guides our workplace practices. We take care to recycle leftover pieces into other products, making each a unique work of art. When a piece is ready to be shipped we hand prepare it, sealing it in a clear, protective sleeve with artist information. What arrives at your doorstep is a creative, handmade, thoughtfully crafted product from start to finish.