- Handmade in the USA from only the finest sustainably harvested woods.
- Precisely detailed woodworking using unique wood grain makes each bookmark one of a kind.
- Hand-selected hardwoods are chosen for a naturally beautiful look and feel. Complimentary toned wood variations are used along both sides to accent the design and fine craftsmanship.
- High quality laser engraved image of Alexander Hamilton, the 1st United States Secretary of The Treasury.
- The perfect gift for readers, scholars, and students. Fits nicely inside a card or book.
Handmade from the finest high grade hand-selected sustainable hardwoods. This bookmark features beautiful natural grain cherry in the center, bordered along both sides by intricately accented inlays made from a variety of wood combinations. The detailed laser engraving is of Alexander Hamilton, 1st United States Secretary of the Treasury, and his name and signature.
The backside is left blank to better enjoy the beauty of the natural solid wood grain and exceptional workmanship. To help keep your page well marked and give this heirloom quality wood bookmark a finishing touch, a black rope tassel is added. This bookmark is an inspiring gift.