- Made in USA from sustainably harvested woods
- Precise detail woodworking using unique wood grains to make each bookmark a one of a kind
- High quality laser engraved image of Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, along with his signature and name
- Hand picked woods for beautiful look and feel this bookmark is made from cherry hardwood
- The perfect bookmark for the politically minded reader. Easily slips into a book or card.
Handmade from the finest high grade hand-selected sustainably harvested hardwoods. This distinctive bookmark features beautiful natural grain cherry in the center, bordered along both sides by intricately accented inlays made from a variety of hardwood combinations including; walnut, maple, rosewood and other eco-friendly domestic and exotic natural woods. The complimenting inlay and border woods will vary from one bookmark to the next.
All of our wood bookmarks are 100% handmade in Washington state using our own 25 step handcrafted woodworking process that produces heirloom quality results without waste. We have great respect and stewardship for the trees we use, taking care to recycle any left over pieces into the next product, adding even more organic value to our small pieces of art. Our complex production steps include precision cutting, laminating, shaping, sanding, polishing, finishing, laser engraving, drilling and tasseling. Then finally inserting each one into a sealed clear protective sleeve with an artist information card that explains a little about our high quality and unique designs that are all made in the USA.
The laser engraving is a detailed laser engraving of Abraham Lincoln’s face, name and signature on one side of the bookmark, the back side remains blank to show the un-stained naturally beautiful raw wood grain. The dominant center cherry wood grain adds nicely to this presidential portrait. As a finishing touch we add a color coordinated brown tassel. This is a classy and distinguishing bookmark suited for many occasions where a gift is required. From a wedding gift to a favorite teacher, co-workers, graduations and students or paired with a book, in a greeting card as a thank you or as a birthday present.