- Made in USA from sustainably harvested woods, only the finest woods are used.
- Precise detail woodworking.
- Unique wood grains in every bookmark makes each a one of a kind.
- High quality color image of Seattle Cityscape on a beautiful day.
- Hand selected woods for beautiful look and feel.
- The center wood in this bookmark is solid eastern hard rock maple with various other border and accent woods along both sides.
- Fantastic high resolution panoramic view of downtown Seattle showing the Space Needle, Safeco and CenturyLink Field,
The brilliant color image of Seattle is printed directly on the wood bookmark using a very durable non fading UV ink. A navy blue rope tassel is added as a finishing touch, and to help keep your book page well marked.
There’s nothing quite like holding a book in your hands and turning the pages. Whether it’s a cookbook, a map, an old classic novel, a new favorite mystery, or an instruction manual, we want you to enjoy what you’re reading. Our unique bookmarks are made to create a more intimate, personalized reading experience. We hope our creative selection inspires a continued love for the printed word.
Craftsmanship and Stewardship Make the Difference
Nestled in a hundred-acre forest of lush, green ferns and towering fir and cedar trees, Mitercraft is a company truly inspired by its surroundings. Using only hand-selected, sustainably harvested wood, we celebrate its natural beauty by hand-making products that allow the glory to be showcased. Our passion leads us to design unique bookmarks, cribbage boards, coasters, rulers, greeting cards and more with pride that only comes from a handcrafted process.
We’re excited to be a part of the resurgence of makers and old-world craftsmanship. We’ve been handcrafting our bookmarks with the same multi-step work process since 1991. Technology may come and go, and it certainly helps enhance our products, but there is no substitute for good, old-fashioned woodworking that produces heirloom quality products. Our complex production steps include precision cutting, laminating, shaping, sanding, polishing, finishing, laser engraving, drilling and tasseling.
Our love and respect for the environment and the extraordinary surroundings in which we live guides our workplace practices. We take care to recycle left over pieces into other products, making each a unique work of art. When a piece is ready to be shipped we hand prepare it, sealing it in a clear, protective sleeve with artist information. What arrives at your doorstep is a creative, handmade, thoughtfully crafted product from start to finish.