Undines 2 - Painting by Gaia Woolf-Nightingall - Wood Bookmark With Solid Inlays and Tassel
- Made in USA from sustainably harvested woods.
- Precise detail woodworking using unique wood grains to make each bookmark a one of a kind
- High quality reproduction of original art by Gaia Woolf-Nightingall printed with non fading durable UV ink directly on wood.
- Hand picked woods for beautiful look and feel this bookmark is made from maple hardwood with varying combinations of other accent woods.
- Handmade. Easily tucks into a card or book.
Handmade from the finest high grade hand-selected sustainable hardwoods. This bookmark features beautiful natural grain maple hardwood in the center, bordered along both sides by intricately accented inlays made from a variety of wood combinations. These accent strips of inlays will vary with each bookmark. A gold color rope tassel is added as a finishing touch, and to help keep your book page well marked. This is perfect bookmark for all readers!
Gaia writes: As a child, expressing how I felt about the vibrant world around me with a pencil in my hand was a source of constant delight. In these youthful expressions I learned how use of imagery could both catalyze and develop my understanding of my world, while also providing the most effective way to communicate these feelings and ideas. Over the years of transition from childhood to adulthood I began to weave together aspects of my Celtic heritage with exciting myth and legends from even more ancient civilizations. My affinity for the myths and conceptualizations of ancient cultures was consolidated during my years as a student of philosophy.
We hope you enjoy the combined artwork by Gaia and Mitercraft.