- Made in USA from sustainably harvested woods
- Precise detail woodworking.
- Unique wood grains to make each bookmark a one of a kind
- Handpicked woods for a beautiful look and feel.
- The perfect gift for the reader and outdoor enthusiast on your list!
Handmade from only the finest high grade hand selected sustainable hardwoods. This bookmark features beautiful natural grain cherry, bordered along both sides by intricately accented inlays made from a variety of wood combinations. The laser engraving includes artistic images of dramatic and towering geologic deposits found in Badlands NP, juniper trees, a rattlesnake, and the national park name engraved in a calligraphy font. The backside is left blank to enjoy the intricate fine woodworking and rich natural solid hardwoods. It is made to stand up to a lifetime of daily use with multiple coats of a durable clear protective lacquer. A brown rope tassel is added as a finishing touch.