- Made in USA from sustainably harvested woods
- Precise detail woodworking.
- Unique wood grains to make each bookmark a one of a kind.
- High quality laser engraved image of Alexander Hamilton, along with his signature and name
- Hand picked woods for beautiful look and feel this bookmark is made from cherry hardwood
- The perfect bookmark for the politically minded reader. Easily slips into a book or card.
Handmade from the finest high grade hand-selected sustainable hardwoods. This bookmark features beautiful natural grain cherry in the center, bordered along both sides by intricately accented inlays made from a variety of wood combinations. The detailed laser engraving is of Alexander Hamilton, 1st United States Secretary of the Treasury and his name and signature.
The back side is left blank to better enjoy the beauty of the natural solid wood grain and exceptional workmanship. To help keep your page well marked and give this heirloom quality wood bookmark a finishing touch, a black rope tassel is added. This bookmark is an inspiring gift.